Thursday, March 27, 2008

Everyone's A Rat..... (Last GTA IV Trailer)

After killing some time playing Tekken 6 again getting my ass whooped (still fun times), I got home and I watch this trailer below... (Thanks to GameVideos again)




The final GTA IV Trailer has arrived and this month wait couldn't get any longer. Rockstar is going out of a bang on this one being the best trailer out of the 4 official ones released. There is some serious stuff in there, and likely will be my game of the year. The game looks good for its graphical style and I'm willing to pony up for the limited edition, which is already pre-ordered. All the multiplayer details have been pretty awesome, which makes the package feel even more complete besides the single-player craziness. April 29 is going to be a good day indeed.

No comments: