Monday, July 27, 2009

Vegas shenanigans again... Swag Flu Edition


Last weekend was another trip to my second home, aka Las Vegas. Except this ain't my typical trip as this time was just me and my best friends. Let's just say good times were happening all the time as everyone pretty much was affected by the "swag flu." It looked like that term spreaded like wildfire as if I started it, but I gotta give Soulja Boy his props for coming up with this appropriate term for this special weekend. Friday night was only the beginning with Jet and while it was my third time there, our group actually got in there early around opening time. I even enjoyed the guest lineup for the night with Slash's birthday and America's Best Dance Crew Season 3 winners Quest Crew. Even we didn't stay for Quest to perform their 10-ish minute set (oh well), I still enjoyed the night just being with awesome friends doing their thing. After Jet was a steak & eggs late night meal in which you can't go wrong with the food being six bucks in the early morning hours. Saturday was a long, but crazier day with Caesar's Palace, more shenanigans, and capping it off with club XS at Encore. On the other hand, maybe the yakking prevented me from drinking further and the Fat Tuesday I had was basically my stopping point where I feel like I need to take it easy with that for the rest of the trip. Anyway, club XS at Encore is a beautiful yet big place. I never seen such a beautiful nightclub like XS as it is a big indoor and outdoor club being crowded with too many people. Luckily, our group got hooked up to avoid the long entry line and got in quickly. I must say though, the music selection was better than Jet and we were just ready to let it all out that night as if Jet was a warmup. Sunday was basically the end of a wonderful weekend and we all went home wishing it would never end. All in all, this is one of the best weekends I had in a while just because I was at Vegas with amazing friends and I love them too much. Of course, this post may seem like the short version of something longer, but I'll let Vegas be Vegas and let the personal pics stay on FaceBook.

1 comment:

nikkiD said...

Awww G!! This post was nice! I am so glad you had fun with the best BFF's in your life!! You kinda made me jealous!