Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Bundle = Not Worth It for 360 owners

Okay, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith is out sometime in June and the obvious bundle is also out at the same time. Good thing it is not as mandatory to buy it now with the previous Guitar Hero releases had bundles. As seen in the pic above, the game comes with the Gibson Les Paul, but now with an Aerosmith faceplate. If you already have 2 guitars to play Guitar Hero III if u bought Guitar Hero II on 360 and Guitar Hero III's Les Paul, then what's the point of getting another one unless you're crazy for another wireless guitar. For PS3 owners, this is more worth it for another guitar since Guitar Hero II didn't come out on PS3 if u didn't buy another Les Paul separately.  Then again, bundles for Aerosmith have to be pre-ordered to be purchased on its June release so retailers are doing something right for once with this series. I'm still on the fence on buying GH Aerosmith anyway, and luckily if one of my guitars don't break, I don't need to waste another 100 bucks on another Guitar Hero game. I might as well skip it with Ninja Gaiden II and hopefully MGS4 PS3 out the same month if my financial status is good enough.

Slightly off-topic - Soul Calibur IV is out on July 29 and will have a limited edition as well being 80 bucks. I'm a sucker for limited editions so I might as well get this one too since I like the Soul Calibur games, but not as much as the Tekken games especially playing Tekken 6 for the past month.

No comments: