Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Music Roundup for 4/29/08

This week's Music Roundup focuses on a new song from one of my favorite bands and the soundtrack from GTA IV.

We start with a new song from Coldplay called "Violent Hill" for their new album, Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends. I only listened to this song once and it seems different from previous stuff, but I approve of change. Coldplay's albums are pretty good, specifically A Rush in the Blood of the Head. X&Y wasn't that bad, but it could of been better. Well, this is another album I'm looking forward to this year I guess.

Lastly, I'm talking about GTA IV again, mainly its amazing soundtrack. Rockstar delivers again with this one being a mix mash of old and new. For now, I have been listening to the hip hop and R&B radio stations since I know the songs. The soundtrack CD that comes with the Special Edition contains the exclusive songs when I couldn't find them to download. Sure, you will find certain hits like Flashing Lights, Ne-Yo's Because of You and R. Kelly's Bump & Grind. Then there's the other genres of music u will find, which are good stuff too. I'll probably mention more about the music in my review, so wait till then.

That's it for the Music Roundup, so I'll be back next week for more maybe.

No comments: