Friday, April 4, 2008

WipEout HD is freaking amazing!!

Okay, I never played the WipeOut games ever since I was into F-Zero X at that time. Now, WipeOut HD, other than MGS4 and Tekken 6 are my reasons for me to buy a PS3. This game just looks and plays amazing (this is what WipeOut was meant to be). I remember having a similar excitement for Rez HD since I never played Rez before its XBLA release. Now Rez HD is my favorite game of the year so far and I'm pretty sure WipeOut HD might give it a run for its money (Yeah, Smash Bros. Brawl is not my GOTY so far - Read my Rez HD player review at GameSpot for more). This is my type of racing game: futuristic, amazing sense of speed, amazing graphics, awesome music, and great combat. Sure, the Burnout games are my current high point for racing games, but F-Zero GX and now WipeOut HD, might be my new favorite racing game ever. For video proof why WipeOut HD will be awesome, check out this segment from today's 1UP Show.


No comments: