Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MGS4 Theatrical Trailer - Its almost here!


This is like the last trailer for Metal Gear Solid 4 and it is a month away from release now. My own thing with the MGS games is that I rather watch the long cutscenes since it can be an amazing movie because of its crazy story than play the game. After playing it for 15 minutes last year at E for All, I would still give it a chance to play it through once I get my PS3 (Hopefully this summer) to witness the end of Kojima's famed series. For Metal Gear Online, it almost plays like Subsistence online to me with some changes and the revamped controls hopefully make it better because the learning curve is still a little steep rather than pick up and play. Plus, this next four weeks will see a huge MGS4 marketing campaign of pushing the game to as many people as possible, but then again MGS4 is the true definition of hardcore gaming to me compared to this weekend's release of Wii Fit. Good luck to Konami to hopefully spread out the MGS4 love before June 13.

No comments: