Thursday, August 21, 2008

Vindication BABY!!!! SuperCr3w WINS ABDC Season 2!!!!


I'm 2 for 2 on America's Best Dance Crew with my pick SuperCr3w winning Season 2 (I also called JabbaWockeez on Season 1). It felt like vindication that millions of voters (39 million votes) did indeed choose the right crew to win (No respect to So Real Cru) as I feel like busting out the SuperCr3w sign now. B-boys finally got their respect they deserved with this season. Man, I'm so proud of Da Knock, Ronnie, Rockadile, Ben, Murda, and Vex as they busted their ass to win this title. Hopefully Season 3 will be good, but after these two seasons with Jabba and SC winning, who's left to bring the pain that these two crews unleashed on the dome.

No need to do the recap of the whole episode, but obviously the West Coast performance was banging crazy with SuperCr3w, Supreme Soul, and Fanny Pak doing an E-40 song. It was still nice to see the other crews do their thing, but West Coast still killed it and expect them to have another big showing next season.



Once again, congrats to SuperCr3w for winning and I need to buy one of those shirts soon since they sell out fast online. If anyone enjoyed those ABDC episode recaps throughout the season, I'll do them again next season since it is my favorite TV show despite all the BS and I think MTV needs to change it up again next time especially with the voting.

No comments: