Friday, September 12, 2008

The Final List for GH World Tour is Out



Despite all my music game attention is on Rock Band 2 now, there's still that other game Guitar Hero: World Tour out next month with finally the whole list of songs announced (Check it out here). Even though a good portion of the list can be played in Rock Band 2 (and also DLC), here's some of my favorites right now that might make me buy the game.

  • 311 - "Beautiful Diasater"
  • Paramore - "Misery Business"
  • No Doubt - "Spiderwebs" (featured video and eventually RB2 DLC)
  • Coldplay - "Shiver"
  • Korn - "Freak on a Leash"
  • Michael Jackson - "Beat It"
  • Muse - "Assassin"
I'm still on the fence (that special post will happen closer to the game's release) on World Tour and I do believe RB2's list is better by a mile.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up, G Unit Ver1. I'm not sure if I'll be getting the game just yet, since it's pretty pricey...

By the way, about a month ago I told you about 6 Hour Power energy shots being great for gaming sessions... I wanted to let you know that there's a Stacker 2 contest going on right now where you can win a PS3 or Xbox 360 (your choice) just by designing a 6 Hour Power t-shirt. There are less than 300 entrants as of now, and you can also win weekly prizes such as Rise of the Argonauts and 6HP energy shots. Check out the contest details here: http://www.brickfish.com/Entertainment/Stacker2?tab=overview

By the way, I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. If you have any questions about the contest or the drink itself, just let me know. Be sure to tell me if you enter too, and I'd be happy to vote for your designs. Good luck!

Franklin Keane
www.6hrpower.com
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com