Friday, September 19, 2008

On the Fence - Wario Land: Shake It!



Wii owners like me may found some worthwhile stuff to buy next week with Mega Man 9 on Monday (WiiWare), De Blob during the week, and Nintendo's very own Wario Land: Shake It on Tuesday (or Monday if you're lucky). My Wii is continuing to collect dust despite some playtime when cousins /nephews / nieces want to play it (usually Mario Kart Wii or Super Smash Bros. Brawl), but this new Wario Land may bring me back to Wii before school starts (I return on Friday).

I blogged previously about Shake It! and it seems to be the "definitive" game for the hardcore that fanboys think Nintendo gave up on. It looks and plays like old-school platforming and it is a short one too to beat. In addition, it has great graphics with anime-like cutscenes and Wario having some of the best animations on Wii with this game. Who knows, if I plan to buy it next week (now its this or Duke Nukem 3D XBLA - maybe both), expect a review as well.

Speaking of reviews, my Rock Band 2 review will be up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sasukedevil said...

I seriously have new intentions to get Mega Man 9...Duke Nukem 3D possibly.

Wario Land...maybe a rent because it might be really short. >_>

G Unit Ver1 said...

Supposedly Wario Land can be finished in a day - so maybe you're right as a rental, but I don't mind buying a Wii game again full-priced.