Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe Kollector's Edition cover


MK vs. DC Universe now has a Kollector's Edition with an awesome cover by Alex Ross. In terms of the content offered in this LE, its not really much with developer videos, but a comic book of the storyline made by John Tobias, the other co-creator of the Mortal Kombat franchise with Ed Boon could be cool. Anyway, I would buy it for the cover.

I'm still considering buying the game after its November 3rd release (add that to my December stash of games to check out) because I'm a supporter of the fighting game genre (its my favorite genre of gaming after all) and this game is not that bad as a fighter of being different from the rest of the pack.

About that December stash of gaming, it could be all of this:

  • Fallout 3
  • Left 4 Dead
  • Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
  • Midnight Club Los Angeles
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Saints Row 2
  • Prince of Persia
Yeah, its missing other big games like Fable II, Guitar Hero World Tour, and PS3 games since I don't have the system still, but those seven games are likely candidates to be part of my Winter Break gaming.

No comments: