Monday, December 15, 2008

Perhaps the sickest thing done in Rock Band 2 so far...



Last weekend, four of the best Rock Band players joined forces to unleash a 100% full band FC unlike no other, which is "Snow" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. If u know this song in Rock Band, it is notoriously hard on guitar (I can't even pass this song on Expert and eventually deleted it). Full band FCs are pretty crazy, but this one is just on another level. Check out their videos if you want to see more full band FCs especially the vocalist Vixenita's videos since she is the "Queen of Vocals."

Off-topic 360 is crapping up again news/rant:

Ever since I got my Halo 360 back from repairs, a new problem rose with my console not reading discs anymore. I think it is the console itself (maybe even the disc tray) rather than the discs themselves since it takes a few tries to get it somewhat working. This is the case when I play Gears 2, Banjo, NBA 2K9, and rarely Rock Band 2 ("Hello There" Intro skips). At this point it is getting frustrating that I feel giving up on Microsoft's beloved system to head to the light side (aka Sony's Playstation 3 despite their lack of sales this holiday season). I was excited to play Gears 2 because of the new maps that came out today, but the disc read errors is getting me angry to a certain point. I guess I'm sticking to my downloadable games for now (Meteos Wars - review of that later today, and SSFIIT HD Remix).

No comments: