Friday, December 19, 2008

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion is out at Japanese Arcades


Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion, Namco's first major update to Tekken 6, is now out at Japanese arcades. Just like Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, this ain't your bread and butter update. Tons of gameplay changes in terms of moves (either new ones or change in properties), two new characters with Lars and Alisa, the health meters going back to green and red, new stages and customizations, and a new crappy announcer that reminds me of Tekken 5.0. As for an American release, it is likely to come here (at least SoCal) in a month or two at places like Super Arcade in Walnut. I guess I'm returning to Tekken soon - even though I suck when I play normal T6 against the stiff competition compared to Street Fighter IV.

No comments: