Thursday, February 19, 2009

ABDC Season 3 Episode 6 Recap

With console Street Fighter IV mania running wild, I guess I could take a break (actually I do need one after beating arcade mode on Medium with all 25 characters) and watch this week's ABDC with surprising results.



With the Chris Brown/Rihanna incident still on the music world's minds, I don't know why MTV still went ahead with songs from those two this week. Anyway, Quest killed it again keeping my #1 pick alive.


Another sick Beat Freaks performance doing "Hot & Cold" and perhaps Kid Rainen's infamous season 1 long headspin is beaten tonight. At this point, it is clear that they are the judges' pick to win this. As long they don't screw up, they will actually win and I don't mind that.



Oh hey, the Fly Khicks are still around upsetting Strikers All-Stars. This performance wasn't that bad.

With this week's curveball (about time MTV decided to so because it has been somewhat a predictable season till now), a girl crew has a good shot of winning now, which I can get behind I guess. Doesn't matter, I'm still rolling with Quest to win this.

No comments: