Monday, August 24, 2009

Some thoughts on the MvC2 Mixtape & more...



Last week, the Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Mixtape came out for download on Playstation Network and the interwebs as 10 tracks by some of the best underground hip-hop artists are there to blast to other than the jazzy stuff that has been on our ears for years. To download them, click here, or go to the Playstation Store and get them there too for your PS3. This mixtape to me is a little hit and miss as I have my favorites, but its nice that it exists and its good music in general to blast while playing something like MvC2 online especially going for OCVs with random teams like I do. Meanwhile, I might as well play that right now "making it rain" on random scrubs who just don't know.





Oh, this is not related to Marvel vs. Capcom 2 but I just don't want to waste another post on this video from some Street Fighter IV tournament yesterday at San Diego as John Rog and Keno actually box it out in this hilarious Balrog mirror. Maybe this is how Balrog mirror matches should be played now... I'll let the HYPE (mainly Kai) speak for itself.

No comments: