Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Quickie Music Roundup for 9/9/09

Okay, a quick hit about the new Muse album, The Resistance, which is already my favorite album of the year!!! Is that damn good and I love this band too much!! For once, it is one of the rare albums I listened to this year I can listen to from beginning to the end every time I would play it compared to everything else that came out this year so far. The title track is already becoming a favorite of mine. If you're not a Muse fan, better become one after listening to their new album.



I also have the Kid Cudi album too, which is pretty dope stuff too. If you have been anticipating this one for a while, its worth the wait as the album goes like a story as Common (I think) narrates the various acts to set up the next stage of the process.



Not really a part of the music roundup, but I might as well plug it again: please buy The Beatles: Rock Band!!!! Its pretty awesome!!! I was thinking of renting it myself for the weekend (if I can find it which will be hard) and hope some brave soul with instruments can have some fun with me tearing through this game in an afternoon (it is a short game after all).

No comments: