Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Top 100 Songs of 2010

My end of year blogging grind concludes with the long list of my top 100 songs of 2010. It will be a familiar format like how I did it last year. Also, the majority of the songs will have their video attached, so enjoy.

5) Mike Posner - "Cooler Than Me (Single Mix)"



This song was just too sick when it came out at the beginning of the year and still is today.

4) Rihanna - "Only Girl (In the World)"



Let's face it, this song is what Rihanna needed for her latest album Loud to be successful. Plus, I just go nuts every time it gets played, so just imagine me at the clubs going off. Oh, the video is just perfect for this song too.

3) Wiz Khalifa - "Black & Yellow"



This is like the catchiest song I heard in a long time. I was late to the "Black & Yellow" train, but now I know why everyone loves the chorus because "Uh huh, u know what it is." Of course, this song has spawned many remixes especially LA's favorite "Purp & Yellow" in honor of the Lakers.

2) Kanye West - "Runaway" feat. Pusha T



From the moment he premiered it at the MTV Video Music Awards, Kanye's "Runaway" is just one of those songs that are pure genius. So let's have a toast for the u know what.

1) Usher feat. Will.I.Am - "OMG"



Oh my gosh...

No comments: