- Dragon Age 2 is out today... you can read my impressions of the demo somewhere in this blog. If you read them already, then you know I'm not into the fantasy setting right now and I rather wait till Mass Effect 3 for my BioWare RPG fix. Plus, I rather play Skyrim instead of this too.
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3's DLC for next week has their trailers, which I put up last night of Jill and Shuma-Gorath.
- Uncharted 3's villain has been revealed and there's a new trailer as well. Anytime Nathan Drake says "Oh crap," you know he's pretty much screwed or almost going to be screwed when some crazy setpiece is happening. Also, cue in the Jason Staham comparisons with one of the dudes as well.
- Pokemon Black & White sold over a million in its first day. As expected, people of all ages still wanna catch 'em all. I watched an episode of the cartoon which the current season is indeed corresponding with the games and its still the same core plot revolving around Ash & Pikachu along with the standard cliches if you know a thing or two about the cartoon throughout the years.
- The GDC trailer for Shadows of the Damned came out today and wow, this is turning out better than I thought it would. Still expecting to come out in June published bye EA, this Suda 51 joint is ready to be a sleeper hit for the summer. Expect Grasshopper to deliver the goods once again as seen with the No More Heroes games.
- Playstation Plus owners get the Mortal Kombat demo later today, so expect lots of things with that in the coming days.
That's it for now... hopefully more stuff pops off later.