Wednesday, June 8, 2011

DmC Looks Better Now I Guess...



DmC, aka Ninja Theory's Devil May Cry reboot, is at E3 and after all the hate about Dante's new look, I started to get over it after watching the trailer above. Capcom seemed to listen to the complaints and at least we see what to expect out of gameplay this time. Of course, I don't expect it to be as good as past games, but I like the new direction this time around as its own game. Dante's hair goes white when in Devil Trigger mode (whatever its called this time), so there's a response to all the hatred for the character model. Ninja Theory's past action games have been good, but not great, so hopefully DmC is their home run they have been waiting for. Despite all of that, it is still going to be hard to please everyone with this reboot (as if the franchise needed a reboot, but I can see why they want mainstream success), so good luck to Capcom and Ninja Theory trying to prove everyone wrong.

No comments: