Thursday, April 3, 2008

Another new Weapon for Ninja Gaiden II (360)

Ninja Gaiden II is two months away now from release and currently, Microsoft is doing a campus tour of a beta version of it at various colleges around the country (This beta demo is likely to come out on Marketplace in the coming month). Check the NeoGAF thread for more on that as well as new gameplay footage of some Dante-like chick named Sonya and these new screenshots of a new weapon Ryu is using against this huge monster. Its a ball of chain reminscent of that one Asian chick from Kill Bill, but this is Ryu Hayabusa we're talking about and he will do crazy things with it as if the Wolverine claws and the scythe are enough. I loved the XBOX Ninja Gaiden like crazy as one of my favorite games of all-time with such a good feeling of beating such a difficult game (well not on Hard and beyond) even on normal difficulty. I never played Sigma yet, but once I get a PS3, I don't know if I want to now since NG2 would be out by then. I nearly forgot about this one being on my top 10 most wanted for a while till recently, but the gameplay is always near-perfect and satisfying even if the graphics don't seem as much as a leap for now.


No comments: