Thursday, April 3, 2008

Music Video of the Day (4/03/08) - Linkin Park's Given Up





I didn't even know there was a video for this song till now, so yeah. Actually, it is one of the better songs off Minutes of Midnight, so at least the guys did a video for it. Sure, it wasn't the best album they had put out (Hybrid Theory is still the best from them), but I'm not afraid to say Linkin Park is one of my favorite mainstream bands to listen to. I'm still waiting for this band to get supported for Rock Band like Hybrid Theory as an album download (except Cure for the Itch) unlike Guitar Hero III with No More Sorrow. Then again, you will get your obvious complaints from various forums about how wasted of an effort for the developers to put some songs up for download (I'm still waiting for Nirvana's Nevermind on Rock Band anyway).

No comments: