Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Music Video Roundup (6/11/08)

The Music Roundup this week is another set of new videos or stuff I'm feeling or hating now...


We start off with the new song from the late 80s / early 90s boy band New Kids on the Block called "Summertime." I don't know if this comeback is worth it and this song seems straight out from the boy band age in the late 90s and early 2000s. I'm totally not feeling this one, but good try on the comeback boys or I should say men who are like in their late 30s.



The Offspring's comeback is something I can get behind for with their video for "Hammerhead." This one is very weird with the band not in it all and a story is trying to be told in it. I'm not really a fan of the song, but I'm interested in their new album since The Offspring is still cool I guess.



Madonna's "Give It to Me" is her new video off the Hard Candy album with this song produced by the one and only Pharrell. It is definitely another dance hit to add to the plethora of other dance hits Madonna has done during the years ("Ray of Light," "Music," "Sorry,"and recently "4 Minutes" as examples).


Lloyd aka "Get It Shawty" is back in a new video for "Girls Around the World" with Lil Wayne (the hottest rapper alive - aka overrated to me). It definitely feels like another Lloyd hit and a chill song to bust out at the clubs I guess.

So The Carter III is out this week and as mentioned, I'm not a Lil Weezy fan and if it does a million on the billboard charts next week, that would be crazy.

No comments: