Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Maybe I Should Pre-Order Nuts & Bolts


With my Internet being down the whole day till now, I at least beat that damn Tower of Lost Souls on Soul Calibur IV today as well as getting two more achievements. Now on to the topic at hand...

I'm looking forward to Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts as Microsoft / Rare announced the official release date for November 14 over at Lepzig. The crazy twist is that the game costs 40 bucks and it comes out a week after Gears of War 2. I'm a little hesitant to buy this game since it is released to close to Gears 2 (the first Viva Pinata suffered that fate), but I guess not a lot of people will buy both these games because of the fact they're two completely different games. The deal gets sweeter with the pre-order bonus of getting the XBLA Banjo-Kazooie two weeks before its release for free. That's actually cool to me and I might do that soon.

No comments: