Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Music Game Corner for 8/20/08

The big two music games are at Lepzig for the GC and new footage and previews have rolled out for Guitar Hero: World Tour and Rock Band 2.



Maybe "Beat It" is going to make me buy GH World Tour after all (at least just the game). IGN has other videos with "Everlong," Coldplay's "Shiver," and Linkin Park's "What I've Done" (Yeah kind of a bad choice for a LP song for GH WT compared to RB2).

Rock Band 2 is out in less than a month for 360 (The game only) and the previews will roll out later in the week from Lepzig, but GameSpot has their preview already up with new footage.



I decided to skip this week's DLC for Rock Band with Duran Duran and Devo even though it seems to be a good week with "Girls on Film" for example.

Dragonforce DLC is out tomorrow for Guitar Hero III and I actually traded in my disc already since I don't think any upcoming DLC will make me play that game again and might as well wait till World Tour.

More Lepzig updates for the next couple of days and my Galaga Legions review maybe tomorrow (Yeah, it is the weakest of the Summer of XBLA bunch, but it is still a good game and a challenge as well).

No comments: