Saturday, November 22, 2008

BlazBlue is out for Arcades...



Aksys Games, the folks that made the Guilty Gear games, has finally released BlazBlue to various arcades at Japan and the U.S. BlazBlue is basically a HD Guilty Gear with new characters and new storylines, but still plays it at its core with crazy air combos, supers, distortion finishes, and other technical stuff. The nearest arcade at SoCal that should have the game by now or in the coming days is Family Fun Arcade over at the San Fernando Valley for now (who knows if Arcade Infinity over at Diamond Plaza or Super Arcade at Walnut will get it either). Actually, I'm not that good at the Guilty Gear games (I use Ky as my main), but I'm willing to learn BlazBlue if I feel like it since the protagonist, Ragna (I think that's his name), is pretty awesome especially his Gambit Royal-Flush like super.

No comments: