Sunday, April 26, 2009

What I missed while being gone on vacation: Music

So I came back from the Philippines yesterday - blog about that soon when I have time (???). I might as well try to catch up on what I missed. First up is the music, which is not much other than two anticipated videos.




Amazing from kwest on Vimeo.

Kanye West - "Amazing" feat. Young Jeezy... Kanye has done it again with this video showcasing Hawaii and how beautiful (Or amazing as the song is) it is.



Black Eyed Peas - "Boom Boom Pow" Well they did deliver on the futuristic stuff as they promised (Blame it on the Ayo Technology) and I surprisingly think this video could of been better as it doesn't get u hyped up like the song would at a club or something like that.

That's it for now I guess as I continue to try to catch up with reality.

No comments: