The gaming queue as it stands and likely will change:
- The Conduit (Wii) - Thought about it, but will pass
- Fight Night Round 4 (PS3) - Passing on this too, UFC 2009 Undisputed is better for me even though I suck at that game now not playing it anymore.
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (PS3) - The wheel of fate is turning next week and not sure I'll get it.
- King of Fighters XII (PS3) - Likely the next game I'll buy. I'm actually preferring this to BlazBlue and I hope it comes out early, but it is likely delayed to the end of July now or even August, which sucks.
- Wii Sports Resort (Wii) - Also buying this as well since its the Wii Sports sequel and it comes with MotionPlus... Not sure if I want to buy three more MotionPluses for an even multiplayer experience, we'll see.
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PSN) - Also coming out next month... "I wanna take u for a ride!!"
- Fat Princess (PSN) - Who knows when this comes out this summer, it is shaping up to be the PSN's "Castle Crashers" in terms of hype for a downloadable game.
- Madden NFL 10 (PS3) - Actually skipping this year... then again that would likely change once its out.
As for this fall, the current plan is:
- Tekken 6 (PS3) - I need to pre-order the LE bundle like asap since it comes with a wireless Hori arcade stick and its 150 bucks, but its excuse to get a 2nd stick rather than getting another one too.
- DJ Hero (PS3) - If this comes out the same day as T6, then this is a pass.
- Uncharted 2 (PS3) - I already love this game by playing the MP beta and its my #1 on the most wanted for a reason.
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Likely my only Wii game for that time. Its 2D Mario with 4 players = Good for me!!
And of course, I hope this blog can reach out to more people and it has been a slow but satisfying process (on Feedmil now). Hopefully, big things are ahead, but we'll see on that.