Sunday, February 14, 2010

The latest on my YouTube channel for 2/7-2/14

Since I feel like blogging, here's another week in my YouTube...




We start with some arcade awesomeness of some dude "Role playing" House of Dead 4 like he is some thug with uzis. Pretty dope he's still able to do well in a game like that and he makes the rest of us feel lame because he's more gangsta. I feel so out G-ed watching this.




My music video for this past week belongs to "Rude Boy" by Rihanna. Its definitely a cool music video and its RiRi being RiRi. What else can you ask for? This is one of her better songs on her latest album as that and "Hard" are my standouts when I "reviewed" the album. Some people could relate this song to their Valentine's Days today...



Lastly, I gotta plug where I'll be at in less than 2 weeks which will be The Block's Dave & Busters in Orange for the "Level Up" Tournament aka Project Blocks. I will be playing both Street Fighter IV and Tekken 6 there, so we will see how well I can do. As long I don't go two & out in both games, then I'm a happy camper. Then again, I'm still trying to find time to get in the groove due to school and playing Blaster Master Overdrive for review (That better be done before I get Mega Man 10 on WiiWare). At the end of the day though, I'm still looking forward for more good times hanging out with the fighting game community especially some of NorCal's finest are coming to down to compete.

No comments: