Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Time on Giant Bomb's Thursday Night Throwdown


Watch live video from Giant Bomb Live! on Justin.tv

Today has been Mortal Kombat II day for me as I played this game (PSN version) for Giant Bomb's Thursday Night Throwdown featuring that and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (XBLA). It feels great to participate along for the shenanigans with the Giant Bomb guys as I got my turn to face Brad Shoemaker about 29 minutes into the video above. It was a close one, but Brad did beat me with Reptile while I was Sub-Zero. It was indeed a competitive fight from beginning to end, but I guessed wrong in certain situations a couple times which costed me the match. What I mean by guessing wrong is not freezing when Reptile was going for the acid split to get the better trade and also I didn't capitalize of a puddle opportunity in the final round as Reptile went the wrong way I wanted him to be. That was a fun experience and I gained props and respect among the Giant Bomb crew for a good game. Actually, playing Mortal Kombat II again today has been fun times throughout getting reacquainted with the game and noticing how fun it still is today. If only I still had my 360 to play Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 against Jeff Grestmann, but its all good as I had my moment to shine. In the meantime, enjoy the carnage the guys unleashed on the internets as they are legit players being that they are big fans of the game.


Watch live video from Giant Bomb Live! on Justin.tv

No comments: