Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Resident Evil 5 footage Famitsu promised this week

Thanks to Gamevideos.com for putting up the footy as this is new gameplay (not much) of Resident Evil 5. This is from the Famitsu DVD that came with the new issue in newsstands now (at least that Japanese market / mall at Newport Beach). I'm glad I played Resident Evil 4 on the GameCube in 2005 having never played a RE before that, and good thing since RE4 is still one of the best games of this decade so far. With rumors of more versions of RE4 (refer to this thread at NeoGAF) before RE5, I won't mind even though Capcom has milked that game to death already to me. Back to RE5, I can't wait to witness the evolution of the gameplay of RE4 in this one. I don't care if it comes out next year, let Capcom take their sweet time because it worked for RE4, and sure it will for RE5. Here's the video below.

No comments: