Friday, June 20, 2008

Get Hyped for a weekend of UFC!!


THQ officially announced UFC 2009 as the new UFC game with Yukes developing it. For those who don't know, they do the WWE Smackdown games and with new graphics and gameplay engines, I have high hopes for this game. Actually I had high hopes with that trailer shown at E3 last year. Lots of fighters will be in this game (Rampage Jackson and Forest Griffin shown in these pics) along with online play and downloadable content that they promised when it comes out next year.

Speaking of Rampage and Forest, tomorrow is the Ultimate Fighter finale of their latest season on SpikeTV and even though I haven't really watched this season at all, the finales are always entertaining to watch with worthy fights and maybe Rampage and Forrest will get it on in this thing (I'm not sure if it is confirmed, but I'm looking forward to that if it happens). With that disappointing primetime EliteXC event on CBS earlier this month (blame the overhype of Kimbo Slice), tomorrow's UFC show better be good with better anounncers and production. Maybe I'll write up something about it on Sunday, so we'll see about that.

No comments: