Monday, November 30, 2009

December plans for G Unit Ver1's World...



Since Winter Break is approaching soon for me as well as the end of the year, expect to see major blogs here in the coming weeks ranging from:
  • My Top 10 Games of 2009
  • My Top 10 Albums of 2009
  • My Top 100 Songs of 2009
  • Retrospectives on some things...
  • Whatever else I think of... but then again it is possible I won't get around to any of this too.
As for a holiday list of what I want, let's see... I have lots in my wishlist, but I won't likely get around to all of them.
  • Buzz Quiz World
  • God of War Collection
  • DJ Hero
  • Band Hero
  • Modern Warfare 2
  • Ratchet & Clank: A Crank in Time
  • Final Fantasy XIII (Japanese version) - Actually that would be a miracle.
  • A Droid phone
  • More new clothes
In the meantime, enjoy the videos in this post...

No comments: